Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week 34: More Maine traditions

Apologies for lateness are getting old. But now my bosses have gone back to Maine and Alaska for the month of August, and basically all of their staff who aren't waiting for a baby to drop have buggered off as well, so I'm going to have ample time to keep you abreast of future developments.

In week 34, Anna was away, and I was here, minding the dog. By the time Anna got back, I had ordered the "remote training" collar. Nowhere in the manual for this product can one find the word "shock." Still, damn if he doesn't come when he's called these days.

But I digress...

One of Anna's New England activities was a good old-fashioned henna-ing. I don't know about you, but when I think of Maine, the first three things come to mind: lobster, my boss (who has taken a strong stance against the President's "strategy" in Iraq, making us all very proud), and henna.

Since I wasn't in attendance for this episode, I'll let the pictures do the talking:




And now, after three weeks of travel to L.A. for business, and Maine and New Hampshire for Q.T. with the fam, Anna's got a doctor's mandate to stay the eff put, and we can find time to resume the Washingtonian photo scavenger hunt.